Moderator: Sword

yueXsukikage
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zielbellen, Oorbelle

Update?

Post by yueXsukikage » Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Ok so i logged on to battle rondo yesterday and I had three new weapons and a set of red and white legs i've never seen before. All of them were completely function and there is a sword, what looks like a plate, and i think a trident for the weapons. Why do i have these?
Then when i went to the Battle Lobby (no idea what it's really called) there was a new option with an upward pointing arrow and a wrench. what is that?
Follow the light of the heart. Ikimasu!

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Update?

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Recently, there was a 3rd Anniversary event going on where they gave everyone a "Birthday Candle" weapon. That's probably the trident that you're talking about. Along with that event were some missions where you could earn PP to use in that new option you see. The new option at the Shinki Center allows you to make and upgrade equipment using PP and GEM. The event for this was cancelled or postponed though, so it's fairly useless unless you were able to build up a lot of PP before they took it down.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

yueXsukikage
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zielbellen, Oorbelle

Post by yueXsukikage » Wed May 05, 2010 12:01 am

Oh ok. thanks. But that still doesn't explain the sword, plate and legs. XD any idea what those are for?
Follow the light of the heart. Ikimasu!

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 am

You probably managed to get some achievements.

If you really must know what you did to get them, we'll need screenshots or the item names.