Moderator: Sword

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Re: Few Newbie Questions

Post by Zero_Blazer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I got them from AmiAmi. They're pretty fast. Thinking about backordering the Eukrante on HobbyLink Japan, since it's been on backorder for 60 days. Don't think there's any harm in waiting anymore.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Looking at Murm's body parameters, it doesn't look like she'd do too well as an SP type. Arnval would do fine, though.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

catacyst
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by catacyst » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

So does that mean that those defensive skills you mentioned earlier are passive, or do they simply cost very little SP?
Come visit my blog:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 am

Ah. Looks like I got a little spoiled using the FATE Shield from the Shinki Shop. Murm learns her defense skill at SPLv10 and costs 250 SP (compared to the FATE Shield, which is SPLv0, 200 SP). Well, even if you don't pay attention to leveling SP at all, it should be at least 30-40 by the time she hits her level limit. 250 sounds like quite a lot, but it shouldn't be too bad.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 am

What's the ideal way to build an Arnval? Currently I've been pumping everything into evasion, but part of me feels like accuracy will help for her weaponry, since she's meant stay back.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Double post againssss. No one reads edits from what I've seen. =(

Anyways, trying again to buy a Strarf bis, this time from Yahoo Auctions with a proxy. It said brand new, so hopefully it'll have an access code in it. *crosses fingers*

What's the best way to build strarf? I'm guessing melee and defense.
Last edited by Zero_Blazer on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catacyst
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by catacyst » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I've been having some really successful bouts with my Strarf Bis as of late, and it's certainly because of my focus on defense and guarding. It's also interesting to note that I've done very little melee so far. For the most part, I've stuck with using pistols in the mid-range and the flying saucers for Shinki who move too far away. Someone here has got to have a better idea of what to do with Strarf, but like I said, I've had pretty good luck with this build so far.
Come visit my blog:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:25 am

Crap! Forgot about the <30 mission again! T_T

Oh well. I'll make Velona or Strarf do it. >_<

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Omg, I made Fubuki an EX Rank Shinki by getting to level 53 at rank C. Noooooo....!!!!

Is this bad? T_T I feel I should reset her again because of the achievement to get her to Rank S.

EDIT: And I found out the requirement to get to Rank B is to get 10 wins. I can't do that with my Arnval either since she's level 49 at the moment, and only has 7 wins. Is there no way to get to Rank B now? =(

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Well, EX-class isn't exactly good. The only time you'll really want it is if you're making a Shinki with really lop-sided stats like having 250 attack or something. But it is quite hard to get a Shinki to S-class. Here's the requirements for each class upgrade.

Class B: Win 10 official battles before level 51.
Class A: Win 20 official battles before level 101.
Class S: Win 30 official battles before level 181. *You must reach 30 wins before your total wins and losses is 100. That's between all classes, so your total wins should be 60 (10+20+30) before your total losses goes past 40.
Class EX: Don't meet any of the above requirements, or change your Shinki to EX class yourself.