Talk about other toys we collect.
ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: The Toys You Wish They Made

Post by ckpmax1989 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:58 am

I'd second that Gilgamesh and Archer figmas....seriously who doesn't want to recreate their own Unlimited Blade Works or Gate of Babylon Scene?

I'll add:

Shiki Tohno and Ryogi Shiki (From Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai respectively) FIGMA - Mystic Eyes of Death Perception ftw!!!

Chise (SaiKano) FIGMA/MMS - Will make a seriously hard core figure, plus if they make it an MMS, Youre Shinkis will have an insane weapon upgrade :D

Ral & Grad (Blue Dragon: RalGrad) FIGMA - If you read the manga, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, read it NOW!...though it'll be kinda hard to see Grad as a FIGMA, but I think he gonna be accesories for Ral

Vash, Knives and Wolfwood (Trigun) FIGMA - I want a cheaper way to get these three, thats why I'm opting for figma :D
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

Icarael
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by Icarael » Wed May 06, 2009 4:03 am

ckpmax1989 wrote:I'd second that Gilgamesh and Archer figmas....seriously who doesn't want to recreate their own Unlimited Blade Works or Gate of Babylon Scene?

I was thinking more along the lines of Archer vs Kamina (AKA The Epic Showdown to End All Epic Showdowns), but a Gate of Babylon/UBW is fine too.

Also, I wish there was a toy line that could put out a huge figure like Fate/Stay's Berserker, with a "Dark Berserker" variant.
I am Icarael, Techpriest Acolyte of the Adeptus Shinki.
Glory to the Moe God!

Tekkaman_red
MMS Naked
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Tekkaman_red » Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm

-Blue gender armour shrikes, I don't care wich one, I'll buy anything*desperate* :vitulus: :*(
-HGUC jegan(HCM pro is small and the "antique" kit has bad arms, yet I still have both)
-HGUC RGM-79SP GM Sniper II
-HG 1/144 gundam wing kits(the armour flaps at the feet don't move, few pieces and overall low quality--> the 2 parts of my sandrock's head don't match properly XD)
-A HG-ish Arbalest(I only found an expensive action fig and an assembled low quality model kit on ebay. Oh yeah, I also found a hugging pillow :idea: )
-I support halc for a HG tekkaman (re)release(wether you consider the old kits as HG or not :P )
I'm now platinum, so why do I still feel there's still so much to learn ;_;

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Tekkaman_red wrote: -I support halc for a HG tekkaman (re)release(wether you consider the old kits as HG or not :P )
THANKYOU!!

and im glad to see that you are still around XD

aclee82
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ianeria

Post by aclee82 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Perfect Grade Turn A Gundam and PG G-Saviour...Bandai do these NOW!

Tekkaman_red
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Tekkaman_red » Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm

aclee82 wrote:Perfect Grade Turn A Gundam and PG G-Saviour...Bandai do these NOW!
objection!
PGs are released very rarely and I think other gundams should be released as PG =3
I'm now platinum, so why do I still feel there's still so much to learn ;_;

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by ckpmax1989 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Tekkaman_red wrote: objection!
PGs are released very rarely and I think other gundams should be released as PG =3
Objection Sustained!

LOL
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Sun May 10, 2009 4:15 pm

aclee82 wrote:Perfect Grade Turn A Gundam and PG G-Saviour...Bandai do these NOW!
a perfect grade Turn A would be nice, as gimmicky as the suit is, but i'd like to see a PG Nu or V2 before that. oh and a Nightingale model that isn't a resin kit, i mean come on, the Hi-Nu got a master grade, and has a high grade coming out, but nothing for the Nightingale yet?

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 am

Perfect Grade Nobel Gundam.
Because we need more PG Gundams in sailor fuku.

Hyre
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Customs

Post by Hyre » Tue May 12, 2009 8:15 am

Let's see...
US Release Assemble Borg(I suddenly have an urge to see Mr. Assemble with a US flag deco across his chest for some reason)
Revoltech Guyver
Revoltech Big O
Figma Robert and Dorothy
A new Microman Magnet-based series(What, Magneforce was great, and the Robotmen are better!)
Coal and Diamond type shinki(Random thought, no actual details yet)
An Impact Model Gurren with fully-articulated Kamina that's in scale with Impact Model Lagann and Simon(Seen here) and MMS Yoko, with a swap-out lower torso for Simon with articulated legs and a swap hand with the core drill. (Yes, it would be huge, but you know you want it too)
MMS Nia with trunk. Perhaps make a Mimic Type shinki based off of her so she has that trunk too?
Expression kits for Shinki(Not stickers, alternate faces and hairstyles)
ANY Full articulated Tron Bonne(With Servbot), Megaman Trigger Volnutt(with extra weapons), Roll Casket(With Data), a Gustaff with two or three Servbots and swappable weapons, Yuna and Sera(With reaverbot minions), and Megaman Zero(With extra weapons)

I'll think up more later :biggrin: