Talk about other toys we collect.
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 pm

@RubixBox: Grats on your Saber, bro ^_^ Did you snag the Zero version too? Her shouting face with an upfront / forward look is just awesome, & her hair piece is neat too!

@Arhra: See? Told you that you better get Black Rose & Princess Black Snow XDDDDDD

@Shikaze: Leon-sama~ \(^O^ )/

On a side note, now that i kn ow about the Figma releases on August, i'm expecting my Black Rock Shooter TV anime & Hanekawa Tsubasa. Then again, Yuzuriha Inori also caught my attention, because her guns looks cool! ALSO! I already pre-ordered the Figma blank body flesh color... Too bad it must in a pack of 3, ALL Female or Male. Ordered the Females... Lucky for me, a friend of mine willing to help me to join me buy 1 of those 3 female bodies. But still, i want the Male too for Kamijou Touma or Araragi Koyomi.

*sigh* another expenses... =_=;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Storm Wing wrote:@RubixBox: Grats on your Saber, bro ^_^ Did you snag the Zero version too? Her shouting face with an upfront / forward look is just awesome, & her hair piece is neat too!
Thanks.
Sadly, I didn't get the Zero version, too, which is a real shame, since I wanted to use the suit body for Saber Alter. It might be a while before I get her, too; the Saber I got was listed at around $90 (I got her as a graduation gift, though), so I expect Saber Zero to be similarly priced, if not more expensive. Plus, I kind of got my eye on a Gabrine that popped up on Amazon.

Still, Armored Saber is an awesome little Figma, and I love her.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 pm

rubixbox wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:@RubixBox: Grats on your Saber, bro ^_^ Did you snag the Zero version too? Her shouting face with an upfront / forward look is just awesome, & her hair piece is neat too!
Thanks.
Sadly, I didn't get the Zero version, too, which is a real shame, since I wanted to use the suit body for Saber Alter. It might be a while before I get her, too; the Saber I got was listed at around $90 (I got her as a graduation gift, though), so I expect Saber Zero to be similarly priced, if not more expensive. Plus, I kind of got my eye on a Gabrine that popped up on Amazon.

Still, Armored Saber is an awesome little Figma, and I love her.
graduation? that is a good excuse to violate the wallet of another person isn't it? LOL congrads, I did similar only I got 2 cheaper revoltechs LOL

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 pm

star wrote: graduation? that is a good excuse to violate the wallet of another person isn't it? LOL congrads, I did similar only I got 2 cheaper revoltechs LOL
Lol.
Actually, I asked a family friend to order her from Amazon for me a little while ago. I was going to pay for her with my own money, but he was nice enough to give her to me for graduation. :P

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

rubixbox wrote:
star wrote: graduation? that is a good excuse to violate the wallet of another person isn't it? LOL congrads, I did similar only I got 2 cheaper revoltechs LOL
Lol.
Actually, I asked a family friend to order her from Amazon for me a little while ago. I was going to pay for her with my own money, but he was nice enough to give her to me for graduation. :P
that was nice of him

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm

So, hot knight chick.
"Huh, you don't really look like a Master...but I shall serve you nontheless."

She's pretty posable, and having both of her swords, as well as their scabbards, allows for a few cool sword drawing poses:
Oh yeah, and you've gotta love the multijointed skirt flaps.

She looks pretty good facing off against other sword wielders or demonic characters:

I didn't take too many pictures, mainly since my camera's screen is cracked and I have to upload them onto my computer as soon as I take them to make sure that the pictures aren't too blurry (which is time consuming and a little annoying). Still, here's one last shot:
" What the hell is this crap!? No really, what the hell is this?!?"

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 pm

^That last picture cracks me up more than your camera's screen! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 pm

I agree! I can just hear saber now as she says that LOL

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm

While we are on a Saber kick...
Artificial bansai (?) trees rule.

And allow me to change sub subjects.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

infinitygundam103
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval mk2 Tempesta

Post by infinitygundam103 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:43 pm

My new girl Samus learned she has no recognizable enemies to hunt, so she's depressed...
Therefore her Majesty Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois suggested that Samus hunt that thing there!
Surely I must have enough 'things' to occupy her...
just me stealing your shadow...
and whatever else a camera can take.