Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 pm

arhra wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Thus, the Bakemonogatari Figma series will be completed... Unless they will create Shinobu Oshino & Meme Oshino...
Shinobu probably has a fairly decent chance. I wouldn't write her off until after WF. Meme... yeah, not likely. Especially since he wasn't even really in Nisemono. Kaiki would be awesome, too, but that's definitely not gonna happen.
^I bet my Transformers Animated figure collection on Shinobu! ^_^
Shiaoran wrote:Drossel in Bubblegum Crisis cosplay pre-ordered! XD
^Exactly what i think XDDDDDDD
star wrote:
rubixbox wrote:
star wrote:I really hope they make chariot soon! and hopefully also the other new BRS character designs because the new ones look great! oh well, it's bound to happen eventually right?
I could care less about the other character designs; I want Chariot.
but the new Dead Master, Black Gold Saw, and Strength are so cool, I'd love to see them made as figmas as well, I'll wait if I have too, I want them, and I hope that if they do make the new Dead Master, she could include her chest scar as a replacable piece, that would be great!
It's kinda hard decision to make part like that one. But yeah, there must be a way, like that QB Figma Maron Macaron.
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 am

@Stormwing: what is the link you posted about? I just opened it and there was no pictures so I got bored and left LOL but in my defence it is pretty early in the morning for me XD

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 am

star wrote:@Stormwing: what is the link you posted about? I just opened it and there was no pictures so I got bored and left LOL but in my defence it is pretty early in the morning for me XD
Exactly what it says: Getting CRAP Past The Radar. That term is commonly referring to the word CRAP itself somehow managed to get aired on TV. But it also referring on some "things that Kids should not know".

Now, as in Figma topic, we still remember about Cute, that Figma came with NSFW part. But only her butt. And then came Marron Macaron Figma, with her BREAST as the NSFW part (although her nurple is still covered, this itself is already suggestive). So i won't be surprised IF new Dead Master included with her chest scar as a replacable piece.

Still don't get it? ^^;; Oh well...

Now, still on topic... Don't you think this thread should be renamed to "The Figma Thread" instead of "Having Fun With Figmas"? So we can talk other stuff about Figma than just posting pictures about Having Fun With Figmas :thumbsup:
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Now, still on topic... Don't you think this thread should be renamed to "The Figma Thread" instead of "Having Fun With Figmas"? So we can talk other stuff about Figma than just posting pictures about Having Fun With Figmas :thumbsup:
Well, everyone already just does that anyway.

And on that note, the 2nd Nanoha movie opened this weekend in Japan, and in a move that will surprise absolutely no-one:

She's getting another figma. Movie 2nd Fate is no doubt an inevitability, too, and I'd expect a Hayate as well (they've never done a young version of her yet; only the older version from StrikerS). I'm not sure how redesigned the Wolkenritter are for the movie, so I'm not sure how likely new versions of them are. They might be able to get away with just reissuing the old StrikerS versions (although from the trailers, Graf Eisen's Raketenform is different, at least).

And on a related, but non-figma note, she's also getting a super-movable Nendoroid:

As well as a school uniform 2-pack of her and Fate as the final WF exclusive.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Anyone els wondering if the Figma will have moveable skirt pieces?

Nagant
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 25
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval Tempesta

Post by Nagant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Maybe the new nanoha movies mean we'll get figmas of Human form Arf and the evil version of Reinforce.

Book of Darkness figma, take my money japan.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Book 2 of The Guide)

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 pm

arhra wrote:And on that note, the 2nd Nanoha movie opened this weekend in Japan, and in a move that will surprise absolutely no-one:

http://i.imgur.com/4ONGe.jpg

She's getting another figma. Movie 2nd Fate is no doubt an inevitability, too, and I'd expect a Hayate as well (they've never done a young version of her yet; only the older version from StrikerS). I'm not sure how redesigned the Wolkenritter are for the movie, so I'm not sure how likely new versions of them are. They might be able to get away with just reissuing the old StrikerS versions (although from the trailers, Graf Eisen's Raketenform is different, at least).

And on a related, but non-figma note, she's also getting a super-movable Nendoroid:

http://i.imgur.com/zksn5.jpg

As well as a school uniform 2-pack of her and Fate as the final WF exclusive.
Meh, another Figma from her :P *Pfft*
rubixbox wrote:Anyone els wondering if the Figma will have moveable skirt pieces?
Some Figmas already did. Haruhi in Cheerleading uniform & the first Miku Hatsune is one to mention.
Nagant wrote:Maybe the new nanoha movies mean we'll get figmas of Human form Arf and the evil version of Reinforce.

Book of Darkness figma, take my money japan.
Ooh dat'll be cool! :headbang:

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm

One day late thanks to a Japanese holiday, but GSC have announced some more release dates and delays. I think that's all of the figmas for this month covered now.

27th: General Vamp
31st: Leonmitchelli, Griffith

Delayed to August: Princess of the Crystal, Sunred

August now has ten releases scheduled.

And on another note, Moeyo [NSFW] have posted a sample review of the WF exclusive Buffalo Bell (Visitor version), in case anyone needed more pictures to convince them to buy/not buy her.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Why don't they just do like Bandai and announce the whole year's delays instead of waiting until 2 weeks from the original release? ¬¬

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 pm

What really bugged me right now is the fact that Hanekawa Tsubasa & BRS TV seies version is moved to August! Dag nabbit! :headboom: