Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: revoltech queen's blade

Post by star » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

blade_anime wrote:That is certainly an interesting idea. I don't actually own any Queen's Blade figures and I don't plan on getting any either. I'm not into that kind of toy. I've watched some of the series but I'm mainly in it for the story. However, I almost want to get one so that I could have it at a strip club or something in my photocomic as a joke, presuming I ever get it started. I have a lot of jokes already planned considering how much work still needs to be done. I really get off topic don't I? And yes, Echidna is practically naked.
hmm, youve watched the series you say? i havent, i heard the story isnt that great and that kinda show wouldnt go well in my house, id highly suggest getting a figure from the series, probably airi, nanael, or alleyne, dont let one feature drive you completely away from a good series such as this

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:32 pm

hmm, i almost like the spiral chaos menace beter than the tv show one, does any one know how i could make a removable bikini top for the revoltech version? one that i could paint or find fabric to use for it

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Nowa Warning! i ordered one, she arrived, shes great, the problem you might ask? her staff! it doesnt open at the end to slide into her hand! its a tight fit but i squeezed it in to the hand anyways through the little opening, overall im very pleased with her design, the gold loop on her back that would connect it to her skirt is were you place the stand peg through and it fits perfectly into her back there, not like airi were the hole doesnt line up with the other plastic or alleyne were its hard to find the hole in her back through her skirt. and NO nowa does not have panties but she also doesnt have anything there to cover, other than her butt, the front side is blank, which ad to love of the figure, less to cover up so less to worry about, i think i told you i dressed echidna better, echidna now has a more covering top and bottom thanks to my little experience with sewing, LOL i just tied the fabric on her and used joints as holders for the bottom, a strip of fabric with a slit cut for her joint in her hips makes a wonderfull loin cloth

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm

This is kinda off topic, but what are those points chips that come with some revoltechs for? I got Motonari and Chosokabe recently (awesome figures by the way) and was wondering what they were for.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 am

they're revochips. (if you're in Japan) a bunch of those gets you free stuff.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Xehn wrote:they're revochips. (if you're in Japan) a bunch of those gets you free stuff.
how many is "a bunch"? and what things are free, if i ever were to resell these figures, would i need the chip to do that and count it as a full set?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:14 am

It depends, Star. Some item needs 100 points (10 chips @ 10), other need 50 points. You should know this already when you see the catalog inside the Revoltech package you've bought.
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Storm Wing wrote:It depends, Star. Some item needs 100 points (10 chips @ 10), other need 50 points. You should know this already when you see the catalog inside the Revoltech package you've bought.
hmm, ive only recieved 2 little books in my packages in mostly japanese, and ive only recieved these 2 little books with 2 of my sets

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 pm

I saw the pictures, but I don't understand exactly what the items you get are. (Aside from the Revopliers, I understand that one.)

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 am

this may have little to nothing to do with revoltech, however it does aply to the queen's blade spin off queen's gate: a moa choa look alike? > http://cgi.ebay.com/Queens-gate-CHAM-CH ... 53df2e23d4 <no joke, it looks just like the special version of her, or atleast extreemly close. could moa be involved in the queen's blade naughtyness? i know its not actually her but you gotta admit its extreemly close, this has robbed moa of some of her innocence in my head, only some, there was to much to take it all but she seems guilty now to me :vitulus: