Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by star » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:32 pm

new pics of Branwen at Amiami, looks like her outfit will be easier to change than I thought, although it may also fall off, her outfit apears to be changed through a large seem in her side, I hope it won't be on both sides because it looks loose, like it could fall off at any time, although her sheild also apears to actually attach to her wrist like it should, not like previous releases were it is held in the hand, and her cords seem good aswell, the only major flaw I can foresee is her leg tattoo because when you rotate her thigh, it won't line up but she is still a very nice figure, and currently the top seller on Amiami, I sugest hurrying up and ordering her as soon as possible, she will probably be sold out soon

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm

star wrote:the only major flaw I can foresee is her leg tattoo because when you rotate her thigh, it won't line up but she is still a very nice figure
That is IF you rotate her thigh far enough so the tattoo on her @$$ won't match the tattoo on her left leg XDDDD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Just picked her this noon.
http://i.imgur.com/skDFz.jpg

Surprisingly enough, my Kotobukiya WildFalken's long rifle FITS her enough!
http://i.imgur.com/y3TqZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/89787.jpg
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

v2gundam
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 19
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by v2gundam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 am

Nothing related to Revoltech or anything official. But if you remember the 1/8 Annelotte from Megahouse years ago that has since been discontinued. E2046 finally will recast her as a resin kit. To my memory she has no cast off feature, but That's not an issue, because I like it enough, and regret not getting the original enough that I will probably preorder the recast.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

v2gundam wrote:Nothing related to Revoltech or anything official. But if you remember the 1/8 Annelotte from Megahouse years ago that has since been discontinued. E2046 finally will recast her as a resin kit. To my memory she has no cast off feature, but That's not an issue, because I like it enough, and regret not getting the original enough that I will probably preorder the recast.
(you say this isn't releted but this is now an overall Queen's Blade thread so it fits fine ;) )can we have a link to the pre-order?
stormwing wrote:it's only a problem if you rotate the leg.
(sorry about the messed up quote of you stormy, I tried to get it to work) well, one of her main poses involves her thigh rotated, like her solid figure, the left leg is up and bent at the knee, the right leg is on her knee with a bent foot, come to think of it, the figure won't have a slightly bent foot for making that pose, how sad, but she still looks great, although I still suspect her clothes will ocasionally fall off accidentally, but congradulations on getting your Alice Boost, is her one whip also slightly misformed or is that just mine?

v2gundam
Class S Shinki

Post by v2gundam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 pm

star wrote:......can we have a link to the pre-order?
http://www.e2046.com/product/16051

Do remember that this is a resin model kit. Sanding, pinning, gluing and painting required.
And although it's obvious since this is a QB related thread, but there are NSFW stuff in E2046. The kit of Annelotte itself is safe though suprisingly.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

v2gundam wrote:
star wrote:......can we have a link to the pre-order?
http://www.e2046.com/product/16051

Do remember that this is a resin model kit. Sanding, pinning, gluing and painting required.
And although it's obvious since this is a QB related thread, but there are NSFW stuff in E2046. The kit of Annelotte itself is safe though suprisingly.
I'm super into painting and stuff but I've never done a moldel before, I think I would want to practice before actually starting this, does it come with the required paint? and what is pinning?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 pm

star wrote:congradulations on getting your Alice Boost, is her one whip also slightly misformed or is that just mine?
Nah. All th whips are fine. But it is somewhat kinda "sticky" plastic / rubber... Let's just hope it's not a "USED ITEM" as we talked about it a few weeks ago... =_=;

*already washed it with soap*

And there's a dust spot on her right upper arm? Seesh! What kind of quality packing is going on here? Other than that, she's hot :P

v2gundam
Class S Shinki

Post by v2gundam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 pm

star wrote:I'm super into painting and stuff but I've never done a moldel before, I think I would want to practice before actually starting this, does it come with the required paint? and what is pinning?
If you have never build any model kit before, I would recommend not getting into resin kit like this for now.

Resin kits are probably the worst place to start for anyone interested in model kit building. Kits like this are made of resin, sometimes with part that don't fit well together, and would require a lot of sanding and even puttying to make sure the parts do fit together. Parts needs to be glued together with either hot glue, superglue or 2-part epoxy glues like araldite. For bigger size parts, you need to strengthen the joint between the parts by drilling the parts and insert plastic or metal pins through the parts to strengthen them.

And no paint supplied. In fact, the last time I have bought a model kit with paint supplied, I threw them away immediately.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 am

No lie there V2gundam. Resin kits are, well they are not that hard to build. It's just the prepping.
That sticky stuff is mold release. I am glad you washed it but was it in warm, soapy water? I am sure you know what you are doing and wishing you the best of luck on the build.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.