Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by star » Tue May 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Hm, she looks like petrified by medusa or something... Think about a Gargoyle version of her XDDDDDDDD
yeah, I didn't get very good pics due to camera not co-operating but she really is deatiled, lots of pink skin tone on her, she looks almost solid color in the pics I took but in reality, she is amazing! also her box is the same as normal echidna, no special 2p box, only a loop of paper around it the has a 2p pic on it and a 2p sticker on the box, but it' better than recent 2p releases who have the same box as original but both pics are on the back even on the original, and they have different stories, my Siggy 1p has her description and Siggy 2p's on her box, they aren't even the same, I wasnt to see different boxes again!

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

:3 She fits the PiccoNeemo clothes amazingly, except her waist is too thin to fill out the dress... (SFW, cleavage but no nips)

I'm going to be getting rid of that stupid lipstick paint though and will probably repaint her hair to a lighter blonde to match the character I want her to represent. ;) Man I forgot how rough it is to pose Revoltechs naturally.

Can't wait till I get Alice, but I'll definitely be getting more QB revols to keep as their base characters too. I forgot how much I love their cast-off clothing.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 am

Exactly what i've said earlier. Because of that, i RARELY put Sigui in M mode or make her nekkid. (Yeah, believe it or not ^^;; LOLs)
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
Exactly what i've said earlier. Because of that, i RARELY put Sigui in M mode or make her nekkid. (Yeah, believe it or not ^^;; LOLs)
well, there were pics of her practically naked on amiami so I can't say I didn't expect this but it would have been nice if they had included her corset for the naked poses to make her a bit thicker wouldn't it have been? and her clothes rub off on her skin and leave marks like Elina's but not as bad

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm

star wrote:well, there were pics of her practically naked on amiami so I can't say I didn't expect this but it would have been nice if they had included her corset for the naked poses to make her a bit thicker wouldn't it have been?
Yeah, too bad she doesn't come with her corset. Or at least paint it (like Menace's striped panties).
star wrote:and her clothes rub off on her skin and leave marks like Elina's but not as bad
Oh, btw, (loli) Alice also got the same problem like that (around her nipp).
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

You can deal with that kind of color transfer with an eraser. Worked with loli Alice's nipples >_> <_<

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu May 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Shiaoran wrote:You can deal with that kind of color transfer with an eraser. Worked with loli Alice's nipples >_> <_<
really? won't that remove some of the paint from the parts that are supposed to be there, my alice loli's clothes never mark her up, infact her dress's only issue is that the tope piece that should be cut out got left in, but it' hanging there, I think I'll get it out next time I pose her when I might switch her to m-mode, but posing these girls is so time consuming for me, so I'll wait a while, bu yeah, my Elina' top and panties leaves like a brown smudge on her which is really noticable in m-mode, it looks like she crapped herself LOL

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

I was talking about something like a wiki in the first place. I remembered seeing one but it was a piece of crap with practically no information on anybody.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

star wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:You can deal with that kind of color transfer with an eraser. Worked with loli Alice's nipples >_> <_<
really? won't that remove some of the paint from the parts that are supposed to be there
No, I do this all the time for figures that come smudged. Just use a regular white eraser and be gentle. It IS possible to remove paint if it's some cheap paint (it'll start fading a bit, I had it happen once on a Danbo I ended up customizing), but she doesn't even have the usual rosy makeup on her nipples, it's pure plastic, so it's safe.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:50 am

star wrote:my Elina' top and panties leaves like a brown smudge on her which is really noticable in m-mode, it looks like she crapped herself LOL
^Now where's the 'Like This Post' button when you actually need one? :lol: