Talk about other toys we collect.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by star » Thu May 24, 2012 10:03 pm

another note: I wonder if they will make Aldra since they already have made her from the last series, I hope they will because she has some jurastic changes now, I also hope Vante and Yuit will come togther since Vante is incapable of function without her and yuit is basically defence-less without Vante, who Liliana(SPOILER ALERT) stole in the last episode, I guess anyone can opperate her but she especailly seems to be fond of Yuit, my only flaw with Vante is that she does what she is told woth no presonality for the most part, I feel like she would be better if she had some minor emotions in her face at all times, not complete body control but atleast some regret in her face when she (SPOILER ALERT) was taken my Ymir and used against Yuit, I feel like that would make her even more lovable of a character, but on her own she does do some emoting like when she (SPOILER ALERT) calls out "CAOO!" in responce to Mirim wanting to stay with Ymir during their conversation, but "CAOO!" is really all she says, she just uses different tones :) maybe the revoltech(if they make it) should also be able to make that sound, maybe like in a small speaker under her breasts that would be covered, like have a chest made of spacy rubber like Melona and in the cavity, have the speaker with the button under the ruber on her back and it could use small batteries that could be changed through removing the rubber part of the chest, like it would slide off, that is how they should make her

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 am

star wrote:another note: I wonder if they will make Aldra since they already have made her from the last series, I hope they will because she has sme jurastic changes now
Makes you wonder, isnt it, how she DRATICALLY change from a nun (in the 6th OVA of first Queen's Blade) into a lovable "house wife"? :P
star wrote:I also hope Vante and Yuit will come togther since Vante is incapable of function without her and yuit is basically defence-less without Vante
Dream on. Most likely, Revoltech will release them both at the same time. Buy Yuit, buy Vante, end of story :P
star wrote:maybe the revoltech(if they make it) should also be able to make that sound, maybe like in a small speaker under her breasts that would be covered, like have a chest made of spacy rubber like Melona and in the cavity, have the speaker with the button under the ruber on her back and it could use small batteries that could be changed through removing the rubber part of the chest, like it would slide off, that is how they should make her
"SOUNDS" like a tough custom job :D
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 am

(SPOILER ALERT/figure discussion) If they do decide to make LunaLuna, it will be hard with her tentacle that do just about everything, she recently went swinging around with them like spiderman LOL they also were used to heal farmland and molest Annelotte, so if they make her, I have a feeling the tentales will need to be soft wired plastic and changable for various lengths, not to mention she used them so stop a fall and walk like Invader Zim's robot arms, and as was previously mentioned, her top will probably need to be real cloth or really soft plastic like menaces arm clothes only with some grip on her chest so it won't pop off, and maybe they should also include hair for when she hangs upside down which she does alot, she would definately be hard to make but so worth buying if they ever did!

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm thinking about several parts of her tentacle, just like several parts of Alice's whip.
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat May 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Is there somewhere I could look up these characters or something?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat May 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Gelbooru. Or Safebooru for the Saef Work version :P LOLs

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun May 27, 2012 5:00 pm

blade_anime wrote:Is there somewhere I could look up these characters or something?
oh, well, probably the queen's blade rebellion wikia page will be the most helpfull in plot and character description but like stormy said, safebooru will have many images, the wikia page should also but probably not as many and to see the characters in action the anime is availabe at animehere.com just search it and turn off any potential pop up ads and you should be good to go with full free episodes, but the ones marked raw mean un-subbed and un cencored so you may want to be carefull and the censorship isn't always the best with queen's blade, it's usually light beams or shadows and really stands out and it is NSFW in my oppinion, but work isn't a good place to watch a full length anime episode anyways LOL also the character LunaLuna is full clothes probably also isn't safe for work since she wheres loose clothes and a thong made of beads, well kinda, she also has what looks like a stap on so I would be carefull were you search her if your gonna LOL

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

ok, finally pics of my Echidna 2p NSFW: http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... ure369.jpg http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... ure371.jpg http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... ure370.jpg and some other pics I took: http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... ure372.jpg and I haven't really posed echidna 2p to much yet but her paint is amazing! I would post pics of her in full cast off to show how well her paint job is but I won't do that because that involves posting pics of her naked LOL

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 am

Hm, she looks like petrified by medusa or something... Think about a Gargoyle version of her XDDDDDDDD

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 pm

My 2p Sugui Revoltech should be here today or tomorrow (Depends on if my roomie is awake to receive the package), sadly before my Alice gets here. :( Japan-Best has been working with me to keep an eye out for that package and try to find it, at least their customer service is good.

Probably won't get around to unboxing her right away though, this shipment also has my AGP Wing Gundam and RIO:bone Stocking figures. |D Inquisition Sugui was more of a side thought.