Talk about other toys we collect.
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: revoltech queen's blade

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

star wrote:valid double post (if i just edited this into my last post, it wouldn't show new things added to this page): do we have any release date on sigui and alice boost yet?
It says May 2012
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
star wrote:valid double post (if i just edited this into my last post, it wouldn't show new things added to this page): do we have any release date on sigui and alice boost yet?
It says May 2012
:( that is like forever away! atleast i'll have time to save up to afford them

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 pm

star wrote:PROOF! this video( not work safe) shows the yellow fluid comes from the tail, not pee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRa5Y5JKwfQ looks closely, i also did not know that nurse had so much "stuff", and isn't elina a lesbian? why would she use that face to do that? and aldra is also a female, a more apropriate female figure for such events would be luna luna, if they ever make her, although she is also 100% female, her "attachment" could be used for the purpose and not impale poor elina's skull, and melona's pink slime makes her perfect to receive such and event(girl on girl type) given by elina, much more character appropriate since i doubt melona cares and it's hotter, wow, listen to me, you guys are a bad influence LOL but really, this is a post for figures, not sick fantasies, lets keep it pg from now on, this is getting out of hand when even i have an oppinion on such dealings, I feel corrupted and dirty LOL
I think the mouth piece has great potential for her to actually look like she's actually eating other characters without sexual connotations. You could have her with a disembodied arm dangling from her mouth.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

blade_anime wrote:
star wrote:PROOF! this video( not work safe) shows the yellow fluid comes from the tail, not pee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRa5Y5JKwfQ looks closely, i also did not know that nurse had so much "stuff", and isn't elina a lesbian? why would she use that face to do that? and aldra is also a female, a more apropriate female figure for such events would be luna luna, if they ever make her, although she is also 100% female, her "attachment" could be used for the purpose and not impale poor elina's skull, and melona's pink slime makes her perfect to receive such and event(girl on girl type) given by elina, much more character appropriate since i doubt melona cares and it's hotter, wow, listen to me, you guys are a bad influence LOL but really, this is a post for figures, not sick fantasies, lets keep it pg from now on, this is getting out of hand when even i have an oppinion on such dealings, I feel corrupted and dirty LOL
I think the mouth piece has great potential for her to actually look like she's actually 'eating' other characters
^Thanx for the GREAT idea! }:> Muhahahahahahahahahah!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

blade_anime wrote:
I think the mouth piece has great potential for her to actually look like she's actually eating other characters without sexual connotations. You could have her with a disembodied arm dangling from her mouth.
like whos eating who? when did mileena step into this conversation?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Close up pic for Alice Boost Revo QB (picture taken from SanCom)

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Close up pic for Alice Boost Revo QB (picture taken from SanCom)
wow! shes beautifull! my only complaint is that her belt is not thick enough, its just a little bit to thin, her panties should only be visible from the back, but the attention to detail is stunning! they even got her nails painted through the gloves! any more siggy pics yet?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 am

star wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Close up pic for Alice Boost Revo QB (picture taken from SanCom)
http://i.imgur.com/dwaJ6.jpg
wow! shes beautifull! my only complaint is that her belt is not thick enough, its just a little bit to thin, her panties should only be visible from the back, but the attention to detail is stunning! they even got her nails painted through the gloves! any more siggy pics yet?
So far, i haven't found a hueg pic of Siggy Revo. But if i found one, i'll post it ASAP. & i hope other member in this thread would do the same. :thumbsup: Cheerio~

My question about Boost Alice is:
- Does her guns/knives will be included?
- Does her "puddle" wil be included?
- Does her donut face included?

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Storm Wing wrote:So far, i haven't found a hueg pic of Siggy Revo. But if i found one, i'll post it ASAP. & i hope other member in this thread would do the same. :thumbsup: Cheerio~

My question about Boost Alice is:
- Does her guns/knives will be included?
- Does her "puddle" wil be included?
- Does her donut face included?
thank you, as for the questions, the answer to the last 2 is probably not, the first is a maybe, hopefully they will include her super awsome riffle like thing as seen in queen's gate spiral chaos, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnJ_Na2bKdk she goes to boost about 1:10 in and she uses the riffle about 1:39 in, LOL watch the opponents crotch after severe attacks, it is breifly misplaced and bounces around LOL i found this fact to be hillarious. i wonder if the figure will be able to plug the tail into her back like normal. my answers to your questions are based on the fact that she really only makes the puddle when she plugs the tail back in which alice boost does not seem to do, and the alice boost seems like a brief phase so thats why i doubt she would waste her time eating donuts, i do not know these thing 100% but they are my guesses based on the game

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

star wrote:thank you, as for the questions, the answer to the last 2 is probably not, the first is a maybe, hopefully they will include her super awsome riffle like thing as seen in queen's gate spiral chaos, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnJ_Na2bKdk she goes to boost about 1:10 in and she uses the riffle about 1:39 in, LOL watch the opponents crotch after severe attacks, it is breifly misplaced and bounces around LOL i found this fact to be hillarious. i wonder if the figure will be able to plug the tail into her back like normal. my answers to your questions are based on the fact that she really only makes the puddle when she plugs the tail back in which alice boost does not seem to do, and the alice boost seems like a brief phase so thats why i doubt she would waste her time eating donuts, i do not know these thing 100% but they are my guesses based on the game
^That's quite helpful. Thanx, Star ^_^

Okay' i've watched the video. & now i'm REALLY hoping that she came with a rifle (*snkr*"CAME"*snkr* with a rifle XDDDDD). But i think i saw a puddle @ 1:52... Highlyy unlikely it's not her loli version of puddle. More like... an LCL kind of Puddle after her Boost up version's power decreases. You dig? ^^;;