Talk about whatever you want!
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

(2019) Who is still active in the hobby? Busou Shinki & FAGirl side

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Who is left in the hobby, and who is active? Who is still having fun with Busou Shinki? Even Frame Arms Girls?

----------
I'm asking curiously because I'm wanting to take images again once Spring 2019 comes around (Late May), though may try experimental shots to warm up to take figure photography again. I finally recovered from my depressive state (or at least suppressed it enough) to the point I'm now re-motivated into taking images again. I met cool people in VRchat remotivating me into the hobby again so I actually want to do actual things again, yet want to see who is active still.

If anybody is active then let's try a collab of any sorts? It may probably be more digital related in trying to get certain digital things to happen by having them active in games, and such. I'm still trying to get Busou Shinki & Frame Arms Girl stuff to be noticed in VRchat, while also waiting for Rising World to 100% support model imports. Currently, we can add in weaponry, and I'm soon going to experiment on that.