Pygar's Shinki Comics

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Pygar » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Lock Cade wrote:LOL at Ilsa's response to Evelyn's asking her if she knew anything about opening locked doors. And dang, Evelyn just doesn't know how to ask for a key to a lock, does she?
Ilsa's personality is developing along interesting lines. I'm looking forward to writing more for her. And Evelyn calling anybody else "stubborn" is pretty funny in and of itself.

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Professionalism

Post by Pygar » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Image

I love Evelyn's expression in the last panel. That glare...

When I worked in an office I actually had a big problem with the eye-rolling thing. I could keep a pretty good poker face during meetings, but I never could get a lock on the eye rolling. And wearing mirror shades during meetings isn't really the done thing...

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:20 pm

LOL, Evelyn's glare in the last panel! xD

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Pygar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Lock Cade wrote:LOL, Evelyn's glare in the last panel! xD
Evelyn is cute when she's mad.

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Take it Off

Post by Pygar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Image

Belinda letting her imagination run away with her.

I've always thought it was funny how many technical things have ecchi names. The word "nipple," for example, shows up in hydraulics, mechanics, firearms, etc.

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Really, the word "nipple" appears many times in technical stuff like hydraulics? o_O

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Pygar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Lock Cade wrote:Really, the word "nipple" appears many times in technical stuff like hydraulics? o_O
Really. Just from a cursory search...
Hydraulic Hose Nipples‎ www.mscdirect.com
Grease Nipples www.saeproducts.com
Black Powder Nipples, Nipple Wrenches, and Nipple Picks www.pcsoutdoors.com

I worked for a company once that made vibration isolators that were referred to internally, because of their shape, as "boob mounts."

I think I see a pattern here...

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Pygar wrote:
Lock Cade wrote:Really, the word "nipple" appears many times in technical stuff like hydraulics? o_O
Really. Just from a cursory search...
Hydraulic Hose Nipples‎ http://www.mscdirect.com
Grease Nipples http://www.saeproducts.com
Black Powder Nipples, Nipple Wrenches, and Nipple Picks http://www.pcsoutdoors.com

I worked for a company once that made vibration isolators that were referred to internally, because of their shape, as "boob mounts."

I think I see a pattern here...

Wow... just... wow...

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by rubixbox » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:26 am

Pygar wrote: Really. Just from a cursory search...
Hydraulic Hose Nipples‎ http://www.mscdirect.com
Grease Nipples http://www.saeproducts.com
Black Powder Nipples, Nipple Wrenches, and Nipple Picks http://www.pcsoutdoors.com

I worked for a company once that made vibration isolators that were referred to internally, because of their shape, as "boob mounts."

I think I see a pattern here...
You know, I have this monstrously strong urge to make a remark with the word "virgin" in it, but I don't think it would be appropriate for this board...or particularly nice...

User avatar
Pygar
Class S Shinki
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Re: Pygar's Shinki Comics

Post by Pygar » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Lock Cade wrote:
Pygar wrote:
Lock Cade wrote:Really, the word "nipple" appears many times in technical stuff like hydraulics? o_O
Really. Just from a cursory search...
Hydraulic Hose Nipples‎ http://www.mscdirect.com
Grease Nipples http://www.saeproducts.com
Black Powder Nipples, Nipple Wrenches, and Nipple Picks http://www.pcsoutdoors.com

I worked for a company once that made vibration isolators that were referred to internally, because of their shape, as "boob mounts."

I think I see a pattern here...

Wow... just... wow...
The funny thing is after a while you don't even really hear it any more. "Oh crud, this nipple is stripped." Nobody would bat an eye.

Post Reply